Bahr Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAHR INDUSTRIES LLC?

Go down

BAHR INDUSTRIES LLC? Empty BAHR INDUSTRIES LLC?

Post by bahr Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 pm

This is news to you all, and I'm excited!

I am entertaining the Idea of being an LLC.

If this happens it should open the doors for "group insurance"  Better deals on Products we sell, but will also require more strict accounting, Company meetings (paid) etc.

it could be a great thing for us all...

This is allot of why you now see www.bahrindustries.com/training.thml and there are some "test requirements" for my records..

I need all your Tests to be an instructor, (copy) for my files, and your Certificate to be an instructor
these are State Requirements as of now.
Insurance.. Get a big class to sign up - call me i'll co-train it- then purchase the insurance... this way you can do a legal training, and then after that you will have insurance and be legal with me...

These classes are supposed to make us money.. so lets do it in a way that does not jeopardize our car, home, and family... an injury can rob us of every penny we c\make in the future, because some "Idiot" shot or hurt someone.. who was in your class.. being it happens in YOUR class your Responsible for it..
bahr
bahr
Owner
Owner

http://www.bahrindustries.com

Back to top Go down

BAHR INDUSTRIES LLC? Empty Re: BAHR INDUSTRIES LLC?

Post by bahr Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

As of 1 January 2014 Bahr Industries IS an LLC.
Changes: What It means for you all..

You all need to be either (1) A Business entity in your own state. (So I can Cut you Checks as a "Sub Contractor") or (2) you all fill out I9 & W4 and are "On the Books" as Bahr Industries Employees.
Either Way You will all need to get me my money and paperwork the day of class... I will take 100% of the money and give you your "cut/comission" I also need any Receipts for Buildings etc. This would run over my taxes... it complicates things allot, but simplifies you all with insurance and takes burden of LIABILITY off me when you all don't get INSURANCE!

Benefits • No longer Needing Insurance - (But only 1 of you has) Downside Price goes up to $15 a head on each Student - what most of you stared out as anyhow)

Down Side: • Paid Monthly (You pay me Immediately, you then get your check for the training you did at end of month. I ALWAYS need paperwork Immediately, this is NOT a change. But It is going to be ENFORCED now.)

In Conclusion - More Paperwork for Me, but more Stability and less Liability when there is a major SCREW UP.
bahr
bahr
Owner
Owner

http://www.bahrindustries.com

Back to top Go down