Bahr Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We offer allot more Classes Now based on My NRA Certification

Go down

We offer allot more Classes Now based on My NRA Certification Empty We offer allot more Classes Now based on My NRA Certification

Post by bahr Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 pm

• Conneticut (Use your Home State Permit)
• New Hampshire (Use home State Permit)
• Arizona (Using my NRA #) & Applications are in the Mail
• Florida (Using my NRA #)
• Maine (Military on DD214)
• Minnesota (Using My BCA Certification then used by you)
• Mississippi (Military DD214)
• Nevada - Looks great for us, but i need to find a specific Sheriff to deal with so they know our Qualifications)
• Pennsylvania (Must be Applied for In Person Using your Home State CCW Permit.)
• Texas (Im Applying this Week, for Certification for me = you all will on the Florida Certificates - Soon)
• Utah (I would like someone to go with me to go certify or, fuck-it ill go alone)
• Washington (looks very possible, i am contacting Washington Sheriffs association tomorrow for details.)

So I've been busy today.... but it's good for us all... This Week I Am APPLYING for permits in ALL of these states, to see how easy or hard it is before recommending them to our students or you all to issue training...

Im looking for 1 Person to go to UTAH with me (Split costs) and Train UTAH.
These Customer's dont know any better and think it's the "Holy Grale" of Permits.. If I train Utah, I'm Going to Double my fee (If getting your Utah, or Offer a Seperate 5 hour day to get your "Utah Only Permit"

Please someone come with me... AJ I'm looking at your Bro....

Last edited by bahr on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added all States Offered)
bahr
bahr
Owner
Owner

http://www.bahrindustries.com

Back to top Go down

We offer allot more Classes Now based on My NRA Certification Empty Re: We offer allot more Classes Now based on My NRA Certification

Post by bahr Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 pm

SEE www.bahrindustries.com/apply.html for details you will need to know when students ask about those permits to carry.
bahr
bahr
Owner
Owner

http://www.bahrindustries.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum